Best Health Insurance Buying Guide 2022
In today’s pandemic, most people are taking insurance or those who want to take normal insurance, then in this article I will tell you whether we should take health insurance or not,
if we should take it, then how much should be taken and what is the factor. Health insurance should be taken on the basis, today we will know all its information in this article.
We know that health insurance should be taken or not, first of all let’s talk about this factor, when should we take insurance and what should we assume that you have taken a car and you have to take insurance for it, yes it is a different thing that taking its insurance is compulsory.
Before taking insurance, you have to see that what you are taking insurance for, whether your financial condition is such that if it gets damaged or stolen due to any reason, then you can bear its loss and that too without financial Condition worsens like this Health insurance Suppose a member of your family gets sick suddenly,
do we have 20 to 30 lakh rupees so that we can get his treatment done without borrowing from anyone and anyway in today’s time How expensive medical has become in me,
so you should take health insurance and keep getting it in small premiums, this will not spoil your financial condition, now you know why you should take health insurance.
But now the problem is that which insurance to take, the biggest problem is this because people are not able to choose it properly, but in today’s time it is easy to compare like policy bazzar which is an online platform, you can easily compare here. But on what basis will you compare, I will tell you 8 points on the basis of which you have to choose health insurance.
1. Floater/Individual :- Floater means in this you take insurance of your entire family whereas in individual you take insurance of one person, suppose you have 4 members in your family and have taken your floater plane,
then in this you have to pay premium once and the whole family is insured But the amount of insurance in this is for the total family and not for a single member, in an individual plan, you will have to take different premiums for 4 members and you will also have to pay the premium separately, say 4 members in your family.
If there is an elderly person, then get an individual plan for that elderly person and take a floater plan for 3 members, this will also keep your financial condition right.
2. Claim settlement ratio :- You also have to see the claim settlement ratio of the company, suppose there is a new company whose premium is also very low because they want to entice you but you should not run behind its low premium, you should consider the company whose claim ratio is good.
Take the one who gives you the claim amount if needed
3. In which city do you live at your location and in that city which company gives insurance for the hospital of that city, suppose there is ever an emergency condition,
in such a situation, you will juggle money or not, you should choose such an insurance which is in that city. that provide cash less medical.
4. You have to choose such an insurance in which the condition is less, suppose you took 5 lakhs insurance for your 5000 rupees but in this insurance the condition is more like you are in and its 1 day charge is 5000 rupees but the insurance company is giving you only 3000 rupees In such a situation, you have to pay the above charge, so you should take low condition insurance.
5. In which pre and post hospitalization is also covered, like many times you are being treated from home before hospitalization and after that you go to the hospital, in such a way that the money spent when you were at home should also be returned.
6. You should choose such an insurance in which it is not such that according to the diseases, insurance is available because in many insurance policies, different amounts are available for each disease.
7. Choose the insurance in which the percentage of claim is high.
8. You must take health insurance of minimum 5 lakhs.